Wow..another cheesecake recipe again....(^.^). I found that after baking so many cheesecake, they use more or less the same method but of course the texture varies on what ingredients are used. Some use purely cream cheese and you get this dense and creamy texture while some mix in whipped cream and you get this fluffy texture.
100g Digestive Biscuit, crushed
50g Butter, melted
375g Cream Cheese
115g Castor sugar
100g Sour Cream or plain yogurt
200g Whipping Cream, whipped
2 tbsp Cornflour
Red Cherry filling (from tin)
1) Base: Mix the crushed biscuit & melted butter together & press onto the base of a 9" springform pan. Set aside.
2) Beat cream cheese & sugar together till light.
3) Add in eggs one at a time.
4) Add in the sour cream & cornflour.
5) Fold in the whipped whipping cream.
6) Put few tbsp of red cherry filling on the biscuit base and pour the cream cheese mixture over. Top with few tbsp cherry filling.
7) Steam bake at 160 degree C for 1 hr 30 mins.
8) Refrigerate overnight before removing from tin.