Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fish & Chips

I seldom post my cookings as I cant cook very well...:-)) I almost always use premix ingredients to cook meals for my family as I find it very tedious to prepare from scratch. There are a few dishes that my children love it when I cook for them and usually its western food. This is one of the dish that they love and will usually have 2nd servings..:-))


Ingredients 

4 pcs dory fillets (pat dry)
Salt & Pepper
Oil for frying

Batter: 200g Plain flour
           2 tsp baking powder
           1/2 tsp salt
           1/2 tsp pepper
           4 tbsp oil
           280 ml water

Extra: French fries
         tartare sauce
         Lemon Wedges
Method:

1. Season the dory fish with salt & pepper and set aside.
2. Mix all the batter ingredients together.
3. Heat plenty of oil in wok. Dip the fish fillet into the batter & fry till golden brown.
4. Serve fish with french fries and tartare sauce &  lemon wedges by the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment