Saturday, January 22, 2011

A cute cookie...The Horlicks Doggie Cookie???

This cookie had been the favourite in most bloggers baking list last year. Well, since I started taking up interest in baking after the Chinese New Year, I didnt find the urge to bake cookies as my children do not really fancy them. I always associate cookies with festive seasons like Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Christmas.

So...with daughter's help again, I made this cookie. Like the title stated, its supposed to be doggie but after moulding and putting the 'touches' to the cookies, they looked more like bears to me...:-))





180g Butter
80g Horlicks
200g Superfine Flour
25g Cornflour
25g Milk Powder
Chocolate Rice
Chocolate Chips
Koko Crunch

1) Sift Superfine flour, corn flour & milk powder together. Set aside
2) Cream butter & horlicks on low speed for 3 minutes.
3) Add sifted flour & beat for 1 minute.
4) Divide dough to 10g. Shape into a ball.
5) Use the chocolate rice as eyes, chocolate chips for nose and Koko crunch for the ears.
6) Bake at 140 degree C for 25 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment