Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oreo Cheese Cuppies

I have been going crazy over cheesecake this week - have been trying out recipes using cream cheese. Luckily my children were not 'turned away' from my cheese cake baking frenzy. I surfed through many food blogs and found this recipe that really got me 'thumbs up' from my children and my friends....


20 pcs oreo cookies (15 whole, 5 pcs chopped)
500g Cream Cheese, room themperature
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream

-Preheat oven to 160 degree C. Place a whole oreo cookie in the bottom of the paper cup.
- Beat Cream Cheese until smooth. Add in sugar and beat till combine.                                
- Slowly add in eggs one at a time. Beat in sour cream.                                                        
- Stir in the chooped cookies. Fill into cups and bake for 20 mins.                                        
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.                                                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment