Saturday, August 20, 2011

Martabak Mee ???

I think I've been blogging mostly on bakings although my blog says ' Cooking & Baking Journal'..(^.^) I was browsing through a page in Facebook and saw this recipe being posted by 'Sabah Cakes Directory' (whoever you are, thanks for this easy recipe).

The recipe sounded so interesting although there was no picture to accompany it. I think you can serve this as a snack or if you're bored of eating the normal instant noodle and would like to do something interesting to it, you can try this.


All you need is
1 pack of instant noodle (any brand)
2-3 eggs
some cooking oil

- Cook the instant noodle as you normally do and drain off the water.
- Mix with the accompanying seasoning.
- Add the eggs and mix together.
- Heat a little oil in your frying pan and spoon the noodles onto the pan.
- Flip over the other side and let it cook evenly.
- Serve hot!

Even though it is called 'Martabak Mee', I think its more of a Instant Noodle Omellette.. No matter how you call it, this is a delicious snack and you should try it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment