Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easy Baked Potato

What to do when you have left over meat like chicken or you have chicken franks aka hotdog and you are bored of pan fry them? You can try this very easy recipe. I actually do not measure them. Just add accordingly to taste but for my blog viewers, I give you an estimate measurement.

My children love this very much as its full of cream & cheese and an alternative to lasagne which I had yet to try (^_^).


4 Potatoes
1 tbsp Butter
 1/4 cup whipped cream
cooked chicken meat, cubed (or 2 chicken franks, sliced)
2 slices cheese
1/4 cup breadcrumbs


1) Cook & mash potatoes well. Whisk together with whipped cream.
2) Add chicken meat/ chicken frank.
3) Pour into tin and dot with butter.
4) Cut cheese into small pieces & spread on top of the mashed potatoes.
5) Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the cheese.
6) Bake for 25 mins at 180 degree C or until surface turns golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment