Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini Nutella Cheesecake

I have been searching for recipes using Nutella as I was trying to finish it up before it expires in July 2010. Other than spreading on bread or sandwich in between cookies, I found few recipes using Nutella as one of the ingredient. I tried this one and found that it's almost like the Oreo cheese cuppies I made last time but my children says it smells like 'Ferrero Rocher' ha..ha..Thats Good I think.


500g Cream Cheese, softened
2 Eggs
3/4 cup Castor sugar
1/4 cup Nutella Spread
Some Oreo cookies or Chocolate Wafers

1) In a bowl, combine eggs & sugar & beat till fluffy.
2) Mix in Nutella & beat till combined.
3) Add in Cream cheese & mix till combined.
4) Put 1 oreo cookie or wafer to each cup. Pour cheese mixture into each cup 3/4 full.
5) Bake at 160 degree C for 25 mins.
6) Let it cool before leaving in fridge overnight.
7) I use Chocolate flavour whipped cream as topping but you can use butter cream, butter icing or chocolate ganache.

No comments:

Post a Comment